Welcomes Everyone Back For An Exciting Year Of Hockey.
4 Week Summer Camps:
Camp 2 - Aug 4 - Aug 29
4 Weeks @ $200/Week (HST Included)
If space is available players can sign up on a weekly basis at $200/Week
***Pricing subject to change pending arena capacity/persons on ice.
Aug 24 - Aug 28
Group 1 9:20am - 10:40am
Group 2 11:00am - 12:20pm
Group 3 12:40pm - 2:00pm
Group 4 2:20pm - 3:40pm
Location: Yetman's Arena
Please sign up earlier to secure your spot in your age group.
Shooting Technique and Power - Stickhandling - Quick Starts/Crossovers/Edge Work
Passing and Receiving- Stride Power and Stride Development - Agility & Quickness - Offensive Tactics and Positioning - Defensive Tactics and Positioning
*Arriving at the Arena: Arena doors will open 15min prior to your session.
* Players are expected to come dressed for your session. Skate guards are recommended.
* Players will take skate guards to the player bench and retrieve them after the session.
Screening for all patrons prior to entering Yetman’s Arena:
• Have you (or anyone in your extended bubble) been directed by Public Health to self-isolate?
• Do you have any of the following symptoms (new or worsening)?
o Fever (or signs of a fever such as chills, sweats, muscle aches and lightheadedness)
o sore throat
o painful swallowing
o runny nose
o unexplained loss of appetite
o loss of sense of smell or taste
o small red or purple spots on your hands or feet?
• In the past 14 days have you had close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
• In the past 14 days have you (or anyone in your extended bubble) returned from travel outside the Province?
• In the last 14 days have you (or anyone in your extended bubble) been in close contact with someone with respiratory illness who traveled outside Newfoundland and Labrador in the 14 days
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of these questions, please do not enter Yetman’s Arena
Yetman’s Hockey Policies
Please maintain a minimum of 2 meters or 6 feet between all household bubbles at all times, both on and off the ice. Social distancing squares have been marked out on the ice surface to remind players to avoid contact.
Please practice good hand hygiene and proper cough etiquette.
Please arrive at the arena ready to participate no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your session. Leave immediately following your session.
Dressing rooms are CLOSED.
Seating will be available in the stands to put on skates, if necessary.
All Parents must exit the arena within 60mins for the start of practice. This allows for the bleachers to be cleaned for the next group coming in. This policy will be strictly enforced.
Players are to EXIT the ice at the West End (opposite Zamboni gate) and players are to exit the arena at the West End (by Sobeys Parking Lot)
Bathrooms are available for emergency use only
Players must bring their own water bottle and no sharing water bottles between players.
Players Must Confirm Attendance By Email & Payment Must Be Made By Etransfer to email@example.com
Please put your child's name in message details of EMT
All Sessions will follow The Gov NL Dept of Health recommendations.
Player Safety is our 1st Priority
Pat Sr - 709.743.1733 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pat Jr - 709.690.3656 email: email@example.com