Yetman's Hockey Fall Schedule
Programs: 15 Weeks (September 9 - December 20)
(Limited Space Available)
Monday 5.30 - 6.50pm Drop In For Atom,PeeWee & 2007s
Skating, Puck Control, Battle Drills (4 Goalies) $40
(Limited Space Available)
Wednesday 4.00- 5.20pm Drop In Peewee, Bantam
Skating, Drills, Battle Drills $40 (4 Goalies)
Wednesday 5.30 - 6.15pm Drop In Pre Novice, Novice
Power Skating, Puck Control $30 (No Goalies)
Wednesday 6.40- 7.55pm Drop In Atom, PeeWee, 2007s
Skating, Drills, Battle Drills $40 (5 Goalies)
2 Line Full Ice Games: 10 Players/Team (League Games Start Sept.17)
14 Weeks Total Cost Is $545 Includes Taxes & Two New Jerseys
Thursday 5:30 - 6:50pm Game 1
Thursday 7:00 - 8:20pm Game 2
4:30 - 5:15pm 2013, 2012, 2011 (Limited Space Available)$30
5:40 - 6:55pm 2010, 2009, 2008,2007 (Limited Space Available)$40
"Pee Wee League 2008-2009, Elite 2010's"
* 4 Teams
* Teams will consist of 11 Players/Team & 3 Goalies/Game
5:00 - 6:20pm Game 1
6:30 - 7:50pm Game 2
15 Weeks: $585 Includes Taxes & Two New Jerseys
**** No Space Available****
Sunday Sept. 27 1.00 - 1.50pm Drop In 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 (4 Goalies) $30
Sunday Atom/Peewee Full Ice League"
* League will consist of 60 Players & 8 Goalies
* 4 Teams
* Teams will consist of 15 Players & 2 Goalies
* Games 95min
2:00pm - 3:20pm Game One
3:30pm - 5:00pm Game Two
14 Weeks: $545 Includes Taxes & Two New Jerseys or Drop In Rate:$40 (IF Space Available) (Teams Be Posted On Friday)
Sunday 15 Week "Pre Novice & Novice 3/4 Ice League
5:00 - 5:50pm Pre Novice & Novice (8 Players/Team)
Cost $450 Taxes Included (Includes Jersey)
Drop In Rate if Space is Available $40
Shooting Technique and Power - Stickhandling - Quick Starts/Crossovers/Edge Work
Passing and Receiving- Stride Power and Stride Development - Agility & Quickness - Offensive Tactics and Positioning - Defensive Tactics and Positioning
*Arriving at the Arena: Arena doors will open 15min prior to your session.
* Players are expected to come dressed for your session. Skate guards are recommended.
* Players will take skate guards to the player bench and retrieve them after the session.
Screening for all patrons prior to entering Yetman’s Arena:
• Have you (or anyone in your extended bubble) been directed by Public Health to self-isolate?
• Do you have any of the following symptoms (new or worsening)?
o Fever (or signs of a fever such as chills, sweats, muscle aches and lightheadedness)
o sore throat
o painful swallowing
o runny nose
o unexplained loss of appetite
o loss of sense of smell or taste
o small red or purple spots on your hands or feet?
• In the past 14 days have you had close contact with someone who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
• In the past 14 days have you (or anyone in your extended bubble) returned from travel outside the Province?
• In the last 14 days have you (or anyone in your extended bubble) been in close contact with someone with respiratory illness who traveled outside Newfoundland and Labrador in the 14 days
If you answer ‘YES’ to any of these questions, please do not enter Yetman’s Arena
Pat Sr - 709.743.1733 email: email@example.com
Pat Jr - 709.690.3656 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to get an ultimate edge getting ready for camp? Looking to improve your stick handling, shooting, passing, stopping, skating backwards, one-timers, face-off skills, checking or receiving a check. Looking to stay sharp for upcoming camps. This a great opportunity for players of all ages to learn and get comfortable with new skills.
What skill would you like to work on?
Sessions are available upon request
Cost To be determined on Ice Availability
Taking Yetman's Hockey in Stride! Are you looking to take your game to the next level? Skating technique is the most important factor that affects a player’s speed, endurance and effectiveness on the ice. If you want to improve efficiency, power and skating speed, this Skating Treadmill is for you.
Check it out and Book your appointment.
Cost: $60/ 30min Session